Michigans Thumb - Annual Music Festival
To enquire about vending TuscolaPalooza.
* The food vendor fee is a flat $200 per truck/unit
* Merch booth fee is $50
* We do not supply electricity
* We do not supply water
* You may not sell alcohol
* You need to be set up and ready to go by the time the event begins which is 12 noon.
* Face painting, jewelry, crafts, all ok.
* If you plan to run a generator, you must be at least 200 feet from the main stage area.
* You must carry insurance for your business
If you are interested in being a vendor at this event, contact us here
Live Music Showcase
Benefits the CAC
Becoming A Vendor At TuscolaPalooza
Presented by Kappen Excavating, I-92 Classic Rock and Michigan AudioLab