Michigans Thumb - Annual Music Festival
We are allowing vendors for most any product other than food.
With the exception being desserts, frozen drinks and things of that nature. We are not allowing food vendors because we are supplying the main dish food items.
You can contact us to inquire or confim your plans to set up for the event. Keep in mind the following.
* The vendor fee is TBA for 2020 - Contact us if interested.
* We do not supply electricity for you
* We do not supply water for you
* You may not sell alcohol
* You need to be set up and ready to go by the time the event begins which is 12 noon.
* Face painting, jewelry, crafts, all ok.
* If you plan to run a generator, you must be at least 200 feet from the main stage area.
If you are interested in being a vendor at this event, contact us here
Live Music Showcase
Benefits the CAC
Becoming A Vendor At TuscolaPalooza
Presented by Kappen Excavating, Banana 101.5 and Michigan AudioLab